We are fortunate that much of our work has been well accepted by the public, and this has led to various types of recognition such as awards, nominations, and other accomplishments. Some examples include:
- First Place in the Best Action Photo of the Year at the Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC) Awards in June, 2016, as well as Outstanding Achievement Award in the same category. See more on our blog post Photojourneys.ca. Scroll down to see the winning photos.
- Nine Saskatchewan Tourism Awards of Excellence
- Six of our books have become Canadian Bestsellers
- The Great Saskatchewan Bucket List was the Number 1 bestselling Saskatchewan-published book in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015, according to the Saskatchewan Publishers Group (SaskBooks), the Number 1 bestselling book for 2012 in the Local Interest category in the Indigo/Chapters/Coles chain for all stores combined in the Saskatchewan/Manitoba region, and the Number 1 bestselling book storewide in 2012 (Number 2 in 2013) at the large McNally Robinson Booksellers in Saskatoon, SK.
- Winner in the Landscapes/Seascapes category in the Northern American Travel Journalists Association Awards
- Two photographs selected for the final round of judging in the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competiton during 2014 and 2015.
- Robin and Arlene were both presented with the Saskatchewan Centennial Medal by the province's Lieutenant-Governor in recognition of their work.
FIRST PLACE, BEST ACTION PHOTO OF THE YEAR, TMAC AWARDS: A salmon struggling up Brooks River Falls leaps into the jaws of an Alaskan Brown Bear waiting at the top, Katmai National Park, Alaska, USA.
OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT, BEST ACTION PHOTO OF THE YEAR, TMAC AWARDS: Two male bufflehead ducks run and splash across the water trying to impress a female, Thickwood Hills, Saskatchewan, Canada.